#late update. all the photos, in order, from day 1 until day 3.

Okay, yesterday and today combined story,,

 Yesterday, I visited my friends house from day till night ! IT WAS SO FVCKIN AWESOME! HAD SO MUCH FUNS WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS. TOMORROW STILL GOTT !

First Ava came my house, then we went joan's, then gloria's then, Feli, then Norris foo, then at the end was Jamie. I stayed at Jamie until 8 30 pm ?!!

 at joan's
 at feli's

 feli's dining room

First, my dad drove me to Joan's house, then we used Joan's car to Gloria, then, gloria's dad gave us a ride to Feli's, suppose to be feli's mom bring us to the next stop, but her mom couldn't so many guests came, i saw, O_O one of her guest was HOT ! im just sayinggggg ~ ahaha. he looked at me, i looked at him. LOL, ok ok. being serious now.

So,,,, we then took gloria's car again to Norris house. ON OUR WAY !
Back Seat : Me, Ava, Jamie, and Feli
Front Seat : Uncle (glo's dad) , Gloria and Joan

Then at Norris House, we had a great time. Then again, when we wan go Jamie house, we used Gloria's car again ~~~ and that time was like 6 ++ i couldn't take photo in the car as it was dark and crowded......




When we arrive Jamie's house. I was like WOAHHHHH ! NICE HOUSE MAN.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment