Day 1 lahhhhh 10/3

Hello darlings! 
i miss blogging lah !

i just came back from Miri this evening, my old laptop couldn't get repaired.. so, my dad gave me his laptop which he bought last year. Yay for me! but, he bought my brother another laptop twice the price of mine yesterday ! boohoo ! =.=

sayang sayang~ i continue blogging ya
  
10/3/2012 Day 1 of Holiday
  I woke up at around 8 am + i think, then i check my phone. chit chat chit chat, i first messaged Els.
Then, Feli messaged me, said she's coming over... Sooo, she arrived around 10 +,, play play,,  i got ready, and we left for sushi around 11:40 am +








 neeehhh ,, u nampak the seaweed at the green plate tu with chopstick? that seaweed is feli punya.,, ahahahahahahahahahaha. when she get her roll , she dropped on the floor... the isi is on the orange plate there,... i laughed so hard that time... ahahah, she pukul me.
after meal
 kena rogol. LOL ! Just joking just joking
 she wanted to play with my hair along with the straightener ,, so let her bah.. fun fun
 I was like : woah! So woah !
Feli: Nice right?!?!
Me: Woah! my hair look like tong sampah liaooooo ahahahahahahah!
Feli: =o= ahaha
 greeennnn teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa drink on a Hot Day!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Feli went home,,, so i had to get ready before leaving to the airportttt ~



I wore something like this... LOL, mix way ;)

in the airportttttt~~~~
 LOL! I almost missed my flight, No No. i was on time lah! its just that, i didn't hear the announce to board the plane.. I was hearing to songs that time in the waiting room. THATS ONE DISADVANTAGE OF beats GUYS! Yuppppppp, i was using beats. It made me sooooooo,...... couldnt hear anything else.

When ii arrrived, my family arrived after awhile. Wah lao eh! my dad so sensitive to his new car.
Makan in it also cannot... i was like whattteveerrrrrr.

We went and eat dinner at my favourite place lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Seafood !
Mussel ! Cheesy Mussel lahhhhhhh ! 

 Daddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :)
 Habis makan udah. Maafkan saya, no tinggal for u. ahaha, :p
 this two cats were under my dad's car that time, then walked off. LOL the boy cat was chasing the girl cat..

To the Hotel !
 bath liao, pj time ! ~
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment