Dayyyyy 2 11/3


We were getting ready

toooo parksoooonnnnn
shopppinggggggg timeee
   
So, yea. I went to Watson, bought my masks ^^
I almost spend like rm 45+ for all my masks i bought., Seriously not joking... i used 3 other mask before
taking this pictureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

continue continue

I went to Watson -----> Parksonnn. nothing much lah. my brother n mom shopped alot at the electrical appliances area.... then I went to popular with my mom. I bought a story book and other "stuffs"
thennn i bought a slippperrrrr for rm15.90 Ohhhhh! i love this slipperr, like seriously, its ORANGE! pretty for me lahhh nothing much to u i guesss. 
thenn, walk walk walk walk around parksonn.

 After shopppinggggggggggggg, we headed back to the hotell lahhhhh! Letih liaooo. I didn't take much foto during shopping. I bought the drink from Perfect Ice.

 bought these from Popular
my mom bought a new iphone4 casing from ttart . so, my dad applied as member, the gave me a free bootttleee. Wheeewwwwwwwww! prettttttty lahhhhhh

then the shoe,, North Star brand, i bought it for half-the-price man ! the actual price was rm 30+, my dad got it for only rm 14.90 lah ! :0 

go back hotel, rest for 2 hours + then got ready to leave for Giant! then, go my brother's campus area

 punkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 it was stilll afternoon at 3 lahhhh
 front seat
 for the young master
 orang putihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  
we arrived at his campus house area.
@ CurtinVilla

sooo, my brother have 2 room-mates. 3 living in the house....
When they were outside puttting in the things, i was in the carrrr ^^ of course lh........ 

 Then toooo Giantttttt
 the opposite building.. so pretty rightttt
 beli barangggg
secret recipe uh huh 
dad ordered lagsaaaniaa (however u spell it) =.=
bro ordered spagetti with meatballs?!
mom ordered urmmmmm something Chicken Burger..
anddd meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Fish&Chips


bedtime ! i took this photo before sleeping,
it was next to my bedddddd

btw, after eating kan.. i went back hotel.. 
i had headache and i vomitted..
i forgot to take my ubat that time again........... and i think i ate too much at secret recipe..
i struggled myself to bed that night.. dad accompanied me to sleep.. while he was watching football..

:'( 
urgh! why i was so careless to forget to bring my ubat to miri that time !

yes,, i take ubat now... eversince few days before my exam started..
stress bah, depression too

it was a hard time for me, i cured my depression after a few days

Night . LOL. i didn't change into my pj.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment