malas aku nk cerita2 panjang

Helllo readers,
post ini, like timeline lah 


masa i blog this, i in the mood for this songgg
awesomeeee songgg !!


 exam kan stress, so, i slept late, got wrinkles n eye bagsssss. Did mask ehhh ><
 when i was getting ready for tuition


22/3/2012

this was i think, last week, on thursday. Feli n me had badminton club in the morning, so, after that, we went makan at Thompson corner. And we walked to my house to bathhhhhhhhh.
 selepas mandi, tie tie hair hair
24/3/2012
Then this was last saturday...
before this day, i was decided ald not to go kawad krs on sabtu, me n feli confrim liao.
then around 11 pm !! Jamie called me -.- ahahah, no choice i ans lor..
after chit chat chit chat, i decided to go, well not actually decided, i say see first.
at the end, i got go lar...
i ate this at thompson's corner after training
 jamie minum iniiii
 after shopping at bread-sense bakery. we went to my house...
 after jamie went home,, i quickly go and bath, i got ready for my Saturrday tuition, maths!! WITH AINEN ^^

26/3/2012
my specs arrivedddddd! hehehehe
yupp yupp! i took this, i know rightttt... nice shottttt
 27/3/2012

 ahaha, my neighbourssss. kinda.... sengaja I take this picture...

 28/3/2012
today got krs bahh. when we meeting kan.
me, ainen, jamie and 2 chinese girls so so semangat lead the krs songs...
then after that, me and ainen go to another kelas ajar the juniors (chinese) how to do the gempa bumi krs.... we clap clap our hands until reddd ehhhh
but, i was glad to help. i hav to admit it, it was kinda ffuunn dehhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment