hey guys, how u' been?
as for me, i had a hard weekend?!

urm,, so it starts with yesterday morning, i just woke up around like 9am.
i looked at my phone nexxt to me, feli miss-called me 3 times i think.
then i replied her, what's up?

she called me up, asked me out to parkson for pizza, i actually didn't wan to go, cause i scared my eldest cousin dun let me go out, besides, in the afternoon i had tuition too. then she say she belanja, and will fetch me up.. so i was like,, ooooo.......... i try lah.

called up my cousin for permission, she allowed. then got ready lor.

when i was in the car, feli kept smiling at me, like something that she is excited bout.. weird i thought, she then said she only bring rm 15. then i was like............ i dun believe, u say u belanja o.... then when we arrive, she wanted to go toilet, go lor.. i was the one who paid for 3 person =.= oh yea, her cousin tagged along too.

then i asked the cousin, Erin, who else coming, she showed me Feli's fon said this teacher will come. Cikgu Zul! apuu, i was like wtf man! i shudn't have come.. Then feli finished pee-ing and told me yea.... Cikgu Zul coming, ava too.. i was like....................... No choice.. Then i went up to the last floor to see my cousin. :)


then blah blah blah, shopp around. then feli said, go near the lea sports shop.. jalan lor, then tiba2 i saw a man in orange shirt, cheh! its my teacher =.=
 I ordered a pasta for myself ^^ carbornara me favourite.. and ice lemon tea..

when we were talking, omg! ahah, i teringat something., i told feli bout it.
Felliii, remember last time we come here for our dinner with my family, remember the guy................
ahahahah, then feli was still blur blur. slow slow, she remember liaoo.

then feli aasked cikgu, cikgu, that guy hot kh?
cikgu: that guy? ok lh..... ( i thinkk he say,- he, himself more better) perasan pulak =.=
then feli say: sarah like himm oooooooooooooo
cikgu: really??? he look at me, u wan me help u ask his number?
ahahhahahaahah
feli: aiya teacher no lah, later people thought u is her father
cikgu: mayb even grandfather.
ahahahahahahahah
me: no dont teacher! dun minta o!


chit chat chit chat

we left early, and i took home the left-overs for my cousin upstairs ^^ cause she wanted.
i also mentioned that i wanted to buy my medicines.


feli n ava was looking around the dvd shops, so i went into the pharmacy myself..
and grabbed these...
ahahah, feli tiba2 come in, "u eat so many arh?"
well, yeaa............
u might think im crazy aren't u??

btwwww,,
 when we wan leave pizza hut, aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the waiter helped us open the door lah.................... i smiled........................... LOL... ok ok....
then we guys say bye bye to cikgu, and said thanks


we also went to the pretty mirror section.....
take pic pic lor. snap2. ahahahah




0 comments:

Post a Comment