i miss my dad already :(



it was 8 +,  went for a simple breakfast nearby as we were in a rush.
i ate wantan and kampuaaaaaa :)

my shoesss againnn
i look cute, aiyaaaa, perasan agi I here. ahahah, jk jk. ok?
 daddy thought do IC in miri is that tall building there. 
=.= pftttttt. i bet with him rm 5 that its not there, then 
mom went down to the shop to ask. I won !!
 Then we drove awayyyyy, nah! baru that building is JPN lh. bikin ic
habis bikin liaoo. then goooooo

 hbis with JPN, get in the car,,, and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



 drove and drove around the town



daddy when to the money exchanger... 
me and mom waited in vain for him in the carrrr


 then then then go bank.....
mom suggested we go back to hotel to check out,
so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we did...
snap2
 back to room
 the toliettttttttttttttttt
 gonna check out
 LOL, pretty bh the mirror. I juakkk
 i took another pic while mom n dad put in the stuff into the carrr
Hot 
           Hot
                 Hot 

Hot bah the day!   
 Lunchhhh time :9 yumyum..
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee favouriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uh huh 
 thennnn, to MAA insurance
 habis liao mah? i tanya my parents. habis liao.. off shopping ! back to parkson.

 i bought the drink in parkson. jalan jalan jalan.. then boring, dad say go
Merdeka Mall (TaKiong). OK LOR! 
Muka masam though
drive to  Merdeka Mall..
bu-bye parksonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

getting a parkingggg spott
after after after thattt, we went to airport.. arrived 5 mins later.
i was like
pfffftttttttt. arrive so fast for what.................. no choice.
so i went to this shop, i bet u guys know this shopp.. Famous Amos.
i spent like rm 20 + on cookies, candies, and lolipops

i entered the shop with my wallet, ic and boarding pass.
when i picked my choice of cookie, the "cashier" greeted me politely.. she looked at my ic,
she thought it was the new type of malay ic.. then i explained clearly why my ic is different
LOL, she thought i was malay cause of my skin colour, when i told her my age, she said,, woah! but u don't look like 14, cause im tall ahahah. i get that compliment alot.
back to my sit. text text. no reply.. x.x soooo, snap2.
board the plane timeee. i was sitting around middle-aged guys man !
all apekk appek... luckily, got so many empty space
in the airplaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. seeing out

i almost lost my way when i arrived sibu airport. seriously !
it was very very modernize lah
left the airport. 
cousin picked me, as usual
 i was hungry, so she brought me to McD.
she parked near parkson. so passed by parkson.
 bought finish liao, go lor. 
3 meals, 1 ice-cream.

tdi, got laki kacak ooooo. 
ahahah, jk jk
go home, unpack my stuff. 

 play comp, eat while unpacking
facebook or course lah


0 comments:

Post a Comment